How do I update my Epson printer on my Mac?
Please log in to like, dislike, share and comment !
1. Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
2. Click Continue.
3. Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
4. Click Install, and then click Close.
5. Select your product, and then click Next.
Note: If the window doesn't automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
6. Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
7. When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
8. Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next.
9. Do one of the following:
• If you're creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish.
• If you're registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add.
10. Click Close.
11. See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services