Internet is a necessary thing for everyone in these days, no body can spend their month without an internet, That’s all because 90% jobs are being completed on the internet.
To keep this running, people uses netgear router, because this router is very power full and it can work 24/7 but still sometimes, it may stop working.
During that time you will have the orange light on the access point. And you won’t be able to access the web services on any devices.
When you are unable to access the internet through your Netgear wifi and getting a solution orange wifi light. It shows the issues with your network or router settings. here, in this blog, I am sharing the steps to get your internet light problem resolved.
1. Check the cable connection between router and modem; make sure your modem is able to acknowledge the router.
2. Router or computer settings are invalid; you must be entering the wrong wifi name or password, that's why you can't identify the network name or password.
3. Let’s power cycle the router and modem for a while, and then try to reaccess the network. Let’s see if it is allowing you to access the network now or not?
4. Let’s update the mac cloning and then retry to access the network. let’s see what do you see there now.
5. If you are still getting the orange lithg on your access point, you should reset it and configure it once again to make it working properly.
So these are the quick steps to fix internet problem on netgear router, If you will follow these correctly it will fix the connection issue and your device will start serving the internet in your network. however, if you can’t access the network yet. You may visit askprob to get more help.