Sage 50 is a software that is used by companies and businesses to perform a host of functions. It is known as a business management software and is specifically designed to increase productivity and improve growth. To help their users stay ahead of the competition, Sage 50 is constantly improving their features on releasing new updates for the software. This article will give you a brief overview of how to download Sage 50 2019 on your computer. If you want more details about the many features of the Sage 50 software you can always call the Sage 50 customer care number and speak to a trained professional about the same.
Sage 50 System Requirements
Before download the Sage 50 software you need to make sure your device meets the basic system requirements needed to run the program. If you don’t have these requirements then you will not be able to install the software, or even if you did install it you will encounter many errors. Please have a look at the minimum system requirements mentioned below:
- Recommended 6 GM RAM
- At least 4 GB Hard Disk with 1 GB additional space for installation
- High-speed internet connection
- Subscription of Microsoft Office 365 Business Premium
- Minimum screen resolution of 1024x 768
When these basic requirements are set up on your computer you can go ahead and download Sage 50 2019.
Steps to download and install Sage 50 2019
You can follow the steps given below to download and update Sage directly from the Knowledge Base:
- Open the Sage 50 program, select ‘Service’ and then select ‘Check for updates’. Select the “0.0.Upgrade” and download it on your computer.
- You will see a prompt asking you to install the necessary requirements for the program, click ‘Yes’.
- When the Welcome screen opens you can use the “View installation Instructions” to open the PDF guide on how to install Sage 50.
- Before you proceed you will be required to turn off the anti-virus so that it does not disrupt the installation process. When you have done this click “Next”.
- Go through the license agreement carefully and click ‘Next’ to indicate that you agree with the given terms and conditions.
- Look for the option that says “Auto configure the Windows Firewall to allow install and run Sage 50 (Recommended)” and press ‘Next’.
- Type in your Serial number for the Sage 50 2019 program in the field provided and continue.
- Select an appropriate location for the program files and company data files on your computer and then click “Install”.
If you have any difficulty completing the steps mentioned above you can call the Sage online Support and speak to an expert regarding the difficulty. If you encounter an error in the Sage 50 2019 program then you should call for technical assistance as soon as possible as it may delay your work. Sage customer care representatives are available 24 hours a day and will be able to help you through any installation error by giving you the best solution.
Also Read: Sage Helpline Number