When running a business, it is very important to keep track of your sales and stay connected with your clients at all times. QuickBooks Point of Sale is a retail software specifically designed to streamline your business operations. From credit card payments to inventory trackers, QuickBooks Point of Sale has everything you need to run your business like a well-oiled machine. However, despite its many amazing features, QuickBooks users sometimes encounter errors that can disrupt business, often leading them to call the Quickbooks Desktop Support Number asking for assistance. It is important to know how to troubleshoot QuickBooks errors so that your business is not affected. This article will highlight solutions to fix QuickBooks Error 3180.
Step to fix QuickBooks Error 3180
QB Error 3180 occurs when sending time sections from ‘BillQuick’ to QuickBooks. If could also happen when you are attempting to send an employee record to QuickBooks. Error 3180 generally indicates that there is a problem with your tax settings or company preferences. You can use any of the solutions mentioned below to solve QB Error 3180 and get your retail business back on track:
Solution 1: Recreating Paid Out
- Step 1: Open QuickBooks and navigate to the Point of Sale’s field
- Step 2: Select ‘Sales History’ and go to the ‘Receipt Type’ column
- Step 3: Choose the latest receipt with the tag ‘Payout.’
- Step 4: Go to the ‘I want’ section and click the ‘Reverse’ option.
- Step 5: Re-create the ‘Paid out’ using any account besides A/P or A/R
Solution 2: Editing Payments Method
- Step 1: Login to QuickBooks Desktop and navigate to the ‘Lists’ menu
- Step 2: Go to the Customer& Vendor Profile section and open the lists
- Step 3: Select the ‘Payment Method List’ and right-click ‘Cash.’
- Step 4: Click on ‘Edit payment method’ and open the payment field
- Step 5: In the given field, type the letter ‘X’ and press ‘Ok.’
- Step 6: Create a new ‘Cash’ method and click Run financial exchange.
- Step 7: Be sure to re-create or rename the payment method if needed
Solution 3: Review of Sales Receipts
- Step 1: Open your QuickBooks Point of Sale software and log in
- Step 2: Go to ‘Sales History’ and right-click any of the columns
- Step 3: Click ‘Customize Columns’ and ensure the QB status is selected
- Step 4: Go through all the receipts and check if any are not completed
- Step 5: Click ‘Reverse Receipt,’ if they are paid out to sales tax payable
- Step 6: Re-create the receipts using a non-sales tax payable account
- Step 7: Run the financial exchange and check if QuickBooks Error 3180 is resolved
If you have any trouble completing any of the steps for the solutions mentioned above you can call the QuickBooks Support Number and consult a trained software expert to find out how you can fix the problem and resolve QuickBooks Error Code 3180. The QB customer support helpline, is available 24 hours a day so that you can find the best solution as soon as possible.