ATT email service is one of the finest in the world and provides complete satisfaction to users to keep them happy. If you are using the services of ATT emails, then you must have witnessed the features that help yo0u to use it easily and accurately without any issue or error. However, you may face some issues that generally caused by the users’ end and can be solved easily. One such issue is to recover deleted emails in ATT emails. You may need your deleted emails, or sometimes you may have accidentally deleted some emails and now are looking for them. In both of the scenarios, you can easily retrieve your emails and can enjoy the most prominent email services. You can also choose the Contact ATT Email Customer Support for your expert assistance and get the easily solution. If you follow this blog till the end, then you will be able to solve the issue on your own.
Steps to restore ATT emails:
Here are the easiest solutions to restore the email in ATT email service with some easy steps that are given below:
- Log in to your ATT email account
- Now you have to find the option “Missing emails support page” and click on it
- A new window will open with an online form that you have to submit with some information
- You may see a box asking “when did you first notice the message was missing?” which you need to keep blank
- Now you will be asked to describe the problem in brief and provide that it has deleted accidentally
- Once you fill up the form, you need to click on the submit button to submit the information
- After completing the process, you will get notified with an email from mail-support@Google.com to inform about your email recovery status.
Things to remember before restoring ATT emails:
- Before you apply this process, you need to look at some important points that are given below:
- You can restore emails older than seven days.
- After submitting the form for restoring emails, you can cancel it.
- Even after providing the complete information, there is not any confirmation to get the deleted emails.
- Recovered emails will come to the same folder from where they had been deleted.
- You should always keep backup of important emails for future requirements.
Get customer support for further assistance:
There could be several reasons you are denied to get your emails back, but you should try to by yourself at least for once to restore emails, but if you are failed to do so, then you should contact at Contact AT&T Support Phone Number and get the easy solution.