How fix Yahoo mail filters not working issue?
Yahoo mail is well established and advanced email service that is known for its credibility and reliability among the users. It has developed a quality mechanism to fulfill the needs of email communication and ensure the satisfaction of the users. It also offers some great and distinctive features that make the easy use of emails. Filter creation is such a feature that makes it easy for you to categorize your emails. In case your Yahoo mail filters stop working then it will be hard for you to find any particular email. But you don’t need to worry because it can be solved easily with an expert approach at the Yahoo Customer Service phone number You can also deal with the situation using the techniques provided in the blog.
Easy fixes of the problem:
You can encounter this issue with a specific approach in the right direction. Now follow these step-by-step solutions to fix the issue:
- The first will be making certain changes in account settings as given below:
- Change the name of the spam tab as “not spam.”
- Now check if filters were created in an appropriate manner.
- Then block the users from whom you are getting spam emails.
- You can block the domain for spam emails as well.
- Then turn off the image display in the inbox.
- Now you need to create a folder and before that check these points:
- Make it sure that you are using full-featured Yahoo version.
- Name the filter specifically to locate them easily.
- The rules and keywords should be precise to avoid any conflict.
- Now follow these steps to create a filter:
- You need to log in your account and go to the settings.
- Select the filer option and press the add button.
- Now you can add a filter by choosing a specific name.
- Get the drop menu and mention the keywords and conditions.
- Now press the save button to finish the process.
- In the next step, you have to disable the display image in the inbox messages and to do so you need to follow these steps:
- Sign in to your yahoo account.
- In the settings menu, you will get the security option.
- Get the drop-down menu and select “show in emails” then press the “never by default” button.
- After that, click on save to finally remove the issue.
As you have seen, these steps are quite easy that you can follow on your own without expert support. But sometimes the problem may be more specific when you require to get the expert solution then you should call at Yahoo Tech Support Number and get the prominent support easily and quickly.