Resolve ATT Email Log in problem
Email is the first choice if you want to send an important document to your client or you want to share some important information. And there are lots of webmail services available in the current era through which email can be sent and received. ATT email service is one such free web email service which attracts users all over the world with its exciting features and user-friendly interface. And it wouldn’t be surprising if you can find error with this mail. To rectify any technical hitches customer care team is reachable at all hours of day and night. They can be reached through AT&T customer care number which stays online 24×7 and 365 days of the year.
Sometimes users find it difficult to log in to their ATT email account that can be because of wrong username and password or you can’t remember your password. In order to get access to their account, they need to rectify these error and the steps which must be followed to troubleshoot these login issues are:
How to Fix Login issue?
To recover Username
- Open the ATT email login page and select ‘Forgot User Id’
- Enter your contact email address
- Now you need to select the way how you want to get your user Id either in your recovery email address or your phone number.
- Just check your inbox for the text which consists of your user Id
To Recover Password
- Just tap on ‘Forgot Password’ option available in ATT login page
- Then select the way how you want to receive the link to reset your password
- This can be done in 3 ways that are recovery email address, recovery phone number and answering the security question
- Click on the link received and create a new password.
These steps will help you in fixing the login issue of ATT but if you failed to complete the steps as given then just take help from technician via AT&T Customer Care Technical Support Number which stays online 24 hours a day and 365 days in a year. They have the tools and techniques by which your issue will be fixed within a short span of time.