AOL MAIL, a web-based email service provided by AOL (a division of Verizon Communications). This fantastic free web-based service is sometimes referred to as AIM – AOL instant messenger. However, Email services face certain technical glitches which can easily be resolved as AOL Email customer support is available 24 hours a day. But before reaching out to the problems in sending AOL Mail, have a glance at the stupendous features AOL Mail provides to its users.
Read more : my xfinity email login
AOL MAIL FEATURES:
- It provides email attachment limit up to 25 MB.
- 250 GB of mailbox size.
- Supported protocols: POP3, SMTP, and IMAP.
- It provides a link to other services providers such as GMAIL and HOTMAIL.
- Spam and virus protection.
- Spell checking.
These were some astounding features of AOL MAIL. But nothing in this world is perfect, there are certain problems which cause hindrance in the smooth working of AOL MAIL services.
PROBLEMS IN AOL MAIL and their solutions:
- Sent folder contains emails that were not sent by the user- It is possible that your account is hacked or compromised. Nothing to worry, by changing the login ID and password the account can be secured from any kind of threat.
- Unable to send emails- Sometimes, the user can face a problem when he/she is not able to send emails. The user can follow the given troubleshooting steps and can get rid away of this problem. steps are as follows:
- Restart the computer.
- Use a different browser or update the old version of the existing one.
- Clear the browser cache.
- The user needs to disable pop-up blocking software.
- Disable the firewall by using McAfee internet security suite.
- Image challenges at the time of sending an email- If user faces an image challenge while sending emails, the user has to answer it correctly. If the challenge still persists, then the user must follow additional steps to secure the account.
- Images not showing for mail recipients:
- Enable rich text/HTML- If user faces a problem-related image not showing for mail recipients then enable rich text/HTML on the mail setting page. • Sending image as an attachment- Sometimes recipient is unable to see the image attachment, then the sender must download the image and again send it to the recipient.
Though the above steps are enough to fix a problem while sending an AOL Mail but if the user still faces the crisis then he/she must contact the aol e-mail login support page, which is available 24X7. The customer support another option where the user can get his/her queries or problems resolved in a best and possible way. The AOL Mail customer support team comprising members with sound technical knowledge.
You may Also Read : at&temail
Source Link :- HOW TO FIX PROBLEMS IN SENDING MAIL – AOL Email