Welcome to https://www.voguemagazin.com
§ 1 Scope
1. The following conditions apply to the use of the website VM | voguemagazin.com ("Website"). For the use of the website, it is important that you as a user accept the following conditions.
3. Subject of VM | voguemagazin.com is the following:
VM | voguemagazin.com is a social network for people with an interest in fashion, designer fashion, trends, style, accessories, beauty, celebrities, celebrity news, livestyle, shopping, music, movies and TV, fitness and health and related topics.
§ 2 Contact details and legal information
If you have any questions about our website, you can contact us at the following contact details:
VM | voguemagazin.com
HQlike.com Ltd Victoria House, Suite 41 38 Surrey Quays Road London SE16 7DX
Registered in England and Wales Company Number: 10822664
E-Mail: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
§ 3 Availability of the website
1. VM | voguemagazin.com has an availability of 24 hours a day. However, there may be some interruptions in availability due to maintenance required by the system. Interruptions of availability may, among other things, due to force majeure or other, by VM | voguemagazin.com for causes, such as intent or gross negligence occur.
2. VM | voguemagazin.com points out:
That it is technically impossible to make the website free from errors of any kind and that VM | Therefore voguemagazin.com assumes no responsibility for that errors can lead to the temporary shutdown of the website, that the availability of these web pages is beyond the control of VM | voguemagazin.com conditions and benefits, such. the transmission capacities and telephone connections between the individual participants. We are not responsible for any faults in this area.
§ 4 Discussion forums
As far as VM | voguemagazin.com offers discussion forums on a temporary or permanent basis on their websites, participants of the discussion forums are expected to observe the usual rules of communication such as mutual respect. Visitors may not distribute or publish offensive, potentially derogatory, offensive, offensive, defamatory, or obscene materials or materials that infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
§ 5 Electronic communication
If you have a service of VM | Use voguemagazin.com or send us emails, text messages, or other communications from your computer or mobile device to us, communicate electronically with us. We will communicate electronically with you in a variety of ways, e.g. via e-mail, text messages or by publishing electronic messages or other communications on our website or in the context of other services of VM | voguemagazin.com. For contractual purposes, you agree to receive electronic communications from us, and that all consents, notices, publications, and other communications that we communicate to you electronically require no written form, unless required by applicable law requires another form of communication.
§ 6 Copyright and database rights
1. All content in a service of VM | voguemagazin.com contains or is provided by voguemagazin.com, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, and data collections, is owned by VM | voguemagazin.com or third parties that provide content or provide on the website and is protected by Europa copyright and database laws.
2. Also, the total stock of content that is in a service of VM | voguemagazin.com or provided by it is the exclusive property of VM | voguemagazin.com and is protected by German copyright and database laws.
3. You may not use parts of a VM | Service without our express written consent systematically extract and / or reuse voguemagazin.com. In particular, without the express written consent of https://www.voguemagazin.com, you may not use data mining, robots, or similar data collection and extraction programs to remove any material part of a VM | service voguemagazin.com for reuse (whether once or multiple). You may not, without the express written consent of https://www.voguemagazin.com, create and / or publish your own database containing the essential parts of a VM | service voguemagazin.com includes.
§ 7 Patents
All patents on VM | voguemagazin.com are also on all services and other products of VM | voguemagazin.com applicable. It may happen that the respective patents are operated under one or more patents.
§ 8 Your account
1. Access to some (paid) services of the website requires the creation of an account.
2. The creation of an account is only permitted to fully qualified persons, to whom the registration form on the website https://www.voguemagazin.com is provided.
3. The user undertakes not to misrepresent his person. Furthermore, the user undertakes to regularly check his information in order to ensure that it is correct.
4. If you have a service of VM | voguemagazin.com, you are responsible for ensuring the confidentiality of your account, password, and restricting access to your computer and mobile devices. To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to be responsible for any activity that occurs through your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that your password is kept secret and kept secure, and you should notify us immediately if you are concerned that a third party has become aware of your password or if the password is being used unauthorized or otherwise probably is. You are responsible for ensuring that your information to us is accurate and complete and that you notify us of any changes in the information you provide. You can view and update some of the information you have provided on our website.
5. The user can subsequently change his username and password at any time.
6. You may use a service of VM | Do not use voguemagazin.com in any way that is appropriate for the services or access of VM | voguemagazin.com to break, damage or otherwise impair.
7. You may also use the services of VM | do not use voguemagazin.com for any fraudulent or in connection with any offense, unlawful activity, harassment or inconvenience.
8. We reserve the right to deny you the services on the Site or to close any member accounts. This is especially true in the event that you violate applicable law, contractual agreements or our policies.
9. Users of this website can delete their account at any time by sending a message via the contact form. The user's account will be deleted immediately once the user has completed and sent the form.
§ 9 Claims from intellectual property rights
VM | voguemagazin.com respects the intellectual property rights of third parties. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been used in a way that gives cause for concern, please follow our procedure to notify https://www.voguemagazin.com about a violation of law.
§ 10 Liability
1. We always strive to ensure that the services of VM | voguemagazin.com is available without interruptions and transmissions are error-free. However, this can not be guaranteed by the nature of the internet. Also your access to the services of VM | Occasionally, voguemagazin.com may be interrupted or restricted to allow for repair, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities. We try to limit the frequency and duration of each of these temporary interruptions or restrictions.
2. VM | voguemagazin.com is liable unrestrictedly, as far as the cause of the damage on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by VM | voguemagazin.com or a legal representative or vicarious agent of VM | voguemagazin.com is based.
3. Furthermore, VM | voguemagazin.com for the slightly negligent violation of essential duties. Essential are obligations whose breach endangers the achievement of the purpose of the contract or the fulfillment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and whose compliance you regularly rely on. In this case, VM | voguemagazin.com, however, only for the predictable, contract-typical damage. VM | voguemagazin.com is not liable for slightly negligent breaches of obligations other than those specified in the preceding sentences.
4. The above limitations of liability do not apply in case of injury to life, limb or health, for a defect after assuming a guarantee for the condition of the product and for fraudulently concealed defects. Liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
5. As far as the liability of VM | voguemagazin.com is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of employees, representatives and vicarious agents.
§ 11 Links to other websites
1. For links that are not from VM | voguemagazin.com and are located on their website, we have no way to control the content of this website, as this is completely independent of us.
2. For this reason, we assume no responsibility for the content of these websites and the consequences of their use by visitors to these websites. Accessing all web pages accessible via links is at your own risk. There is no separate notice when users leave the website. We ask you, however, to immediately inform us about illegal and dubious contents of the linked website.
3. Other websites may have a link to the websites of VM | voguemagazin.com. Such a link requires our prior consent.
§ 12 Data protection
1. It may happen that data and information of the visitors and users (date, time, accessed page) are stored about access to the server. Please note that no personal data (eg name, address or e-mail address) is stored.
2. Should personal data be collected, we commit ourselves to obtain the prior consent of the user of the website, if possible. We agree not to disclose any information to third parties unless the visitor or user agrees in advance.
3. We point out that the transmission of data on the Internet (eg by e-mail) may have security gaps. Accordingly, error-free and trouble-free protection of third-party data can not be fully guaranteed. In this regard, our liability is excluded.
4. Third parties are not entitled to use contact data for commercial activities, provided that the provider has previously given the persons concerned a written consent.
§ 13 What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
Adjust this part of the page according to your needs. Explain which cookies you usein plain, jargon-free language. In particular: their purpose and the reason why they are being used, (e.g. to remember users' actions, to identify the user, for online behavioural advertising) if they are essential for the website or a given functionality to work or if they aim to enhance the performance of the website the types of cookies used (e.g. session or permanent, first or third-party) who controls/accesses the cookie-related information (website or third party) that the cookie will not be used for any purpose other than the one stated how consent can be withdrawn.
How to control cookies?
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
§ 15 No resignation
§ 16 Jurisdiction is England
§ 17 Final provisions
1. Contract language is English.
3. The ineffectiveness of a provision does not affect the validity of the other provisions of the contract. If this occurs, the purpose and purpose of the provision shall be replaced by another legally permissible provision which corresponds to the purpose of the ineffective provision.